Ms. Tera’s Tap ‘N Toes
Monthly Tuition per Individual Child:
Due at the 1st Class of each month
45 minutes -1 hour: $55/month
1 ¼ hour: $60/month
1 ½ hour: $65/month
2 hours $75/month
2 ½ hours $85/month
3+ hours $100/month
Monthly fees remain the same regardless of the number of lessons taught in a month, holidays or child’s absences. There are no refunds for missed classes.
Costume Fee: $60/costume for child size costumes (and there will be one for tap and one for ballet); $120 for extra large child - adult sized costumes (and there will be one for tap and one for ballet)
Team Fee: $20 per month to pay for rental of the performing arts center and extra practice times.
Late Fees and Returned Checks: A late fee of $15 will be assessed for payments received after the 10th of the month – NO EXCEPTIONS. A $25 return check fee will be added onto all insufficient fund checks.
Withdrawal: Parents are required to give a 30 day written notice if their child wishes to withdraw from class, or they will continue to be billed for classes. A student not showing up for classes does not constitute a withdrawal. Any outstanding fees on the account must be paid in full upon withdrawal.
Dancers must wear black leotards, pink tights, pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes. Laces on ballet shoes should be tucked in. Ballet skirts and dance shorts are acceptable. Petticoats and large tutus are not allowed. Dancers do not wear panties under their leotard. No dangly jewelry, earrings, necklaces, or bracelets. Students will be asked to remove jewelry and it could get lost, so please leave it at home. Hair should be secured away from the face in a bun or ponytail. Students are NOT allowed to wear dance shoes outside. Bring street shoes to change into before and after class. Dance shoes and clothing should be marked with the student’s name.
- Students are expected to be respectful and courteous at all times.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the dance floor. When entering the studio, please remove your shoes.
- Candy, gum and drinks are not allowed in the studio.
- Students and parents are expected to keep the studio clean and neat by putting all waste paper and drink containers in the appropriate waste cans.
- Parents are expected to keep students and waiting siblings quiet in the hallway. Horseplay is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building.
- All students should be picked up promptly after their class.
- Parents must come to the studio to pick up their children. This is for the safety of your dancer so they aren’t walking out into the street or getting into cars with strangers.